AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Honolulu (2 jobs)
Kihei (1 jobs)
American Income Life
- Ground Floor Business Opportunity in an Established Niche Market.
- Training and Support Available.
- Management Opportunities.
- Long Term Career Earning Potential, Weekly Pay, Generous Bonuses.
- Consistent Work Ethic.
- Competitive Driven Personality.
- Willingness to Learn and Be Coachable.
- Honesty, Integrity and Trust.
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skills.
Opportunities are unlimited!
Respond to this email with your contact information to learn more and to arrange for an interview at my Kihei office.
Part Time Security
AOAO 1001 WILDER
Background in security and basic building maintenance required. Some computer, report writing and CCTV monitoring experience also required.
Pay starts at $14 an hour.
- Investigate and report maintenance and safety conditions which might endanger residents, workers or public safety.
- Investigate security related accidents/incidents, interview witnesses, complaints.
- Investigate and report fires, evacuations, hazardous situations/other facility related events.
- Complete report and follow up with management as needed.
- Oversees driveway, loading zones, ramps, and entrances and helps prevent congestion; facilitates special parking requests; and monitors parking garage and parking lot for improper parking.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
* Must have GUARD CARD in accordance with HRS 463-10.5
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds, walk grounds and stairs, bend, kneel, stoop and stand for long periods.
* Must be able to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
* Must be able to prepare and keep legible and concise daily logs and reports; file as required.
* Must have high school diploma, GED or higher.
* Must pass a background check and drug test.
* Must be computer/smart phone literate and understand basic Microsoft applications i.e. Word, Excel.
* Must be able and willing to work WEEKENDS and holidays.
Send your resume with all contact information to email@example.com
MUST SUBMIT RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED.
Service Technician/ Lube tech/ Detai...
Aloha Auto Group LTD
Aloha Kia Nimitz Service Department
Service Technicians / Lube Tech
• Previous Service / Maintenance Technician experience preferred.
• A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
• Basic mechanical understanding of an automobile.
• Paid Training.
• Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license.
• Aggressive pay plan with built in growth opportunities.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
• Paid Holidays & PTO
• Life Insurance Plan
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
© Copyright 2017 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Oahu jobs - Jobs, Help Wanted, and Employment opportunities for Oahu, Hawaii.