AVAILABLE JOBS: SEARCH RESULTS
Honolulu (2 jobs)
Kihei (1 jobs)
Criminal Justice Instructor | Secu...
At least 4 years
Criminal Justice Instructor | Security, Corrections, or Law Enforcement Professional
Are you a dedicated and enthusiastic criminal justice professional ready to make a difference by educating students who are eager to achieve their bachelor’s degree in criminal justice?
Bring your talents and skills to Remington College, a non-profit, non-traditional institution with high ethical standards, fostering a culture in which you can make a difference.
We are seeking a law enforcement, security, or corrections professional, preferably with some teaching experience, to join the academic team at our Honolulu Campus on a full-time basis. Salary is competitive.
Criminal Justice Instructor (Non-Profit Education)
As a Criminal Justice Instructor, you will train students in your field of expertise using accepted and approved instructional methodology.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Preparing lesson plans using industry-standard education approaches (e.g., multimedia, adult learning methodology).
• Teaching courses as assigned, instructing and evaluating students, developing students’ skills and encouraging growth, and tracking their attendance, performance, and grades.
• Participating in various administrative activities (e.g., attending faculty/staff meetings or in-service meetings), graduation ceremonies, and continuing professional development activities.
• Supervising and monitoring students' use of tools and equipment.
• Observing and evaluating students' work to determine progress, providing feedback, and making suggestions for improvement.
• Administering tests to measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness.
As a Criminal Justice Instructor, you must believe in the power of sharing your knowledge, motivating others, and putting students first and must be passionate about training tomorrow’s work force.
Additional requirements include:
• A related Master’s degree.
• License or certification as required by the state or accrediting agencies.
• At least four (4) years of related practical work experience in a relevant field.
• Some teaching experience preferred.
• Proficient in basic computer skills.
• Excellent people skills.
Criminal Justice Instructor (Non-Profit Education)
We offer our full-time employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Medical, dental, and vision Insurance.
• Life and AD&D insurance.
• Short-term and long-term disability insurance.
• 401(k) plan.
• Flexible spending accounts.
• Tuition reimbursement.
• Employee family scholarship program.
• Paid time off.
Learn more about us at Remington College in Honolulu.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified applicants: Please send resume to Aaron.firstname.lastname@example.org
Remington College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We provide reasonable accommodation where appropriate to applicants with disabilities
American Income Life
- Ground Floor Business Opportunity in an Established Niche Market.
- Training and Support Available.
- Management Opportunities.
- Long Term Career Earning Potential, Weekly Pay, Generous Bonuses.
- Consistent Work Ethic.
- Competitive Driven Personality.
- Willingness to Learn and Be Coachable.
- Honesty, Integrity and Trust.
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skills.
Opportunities are unlimited!
Respond to this email with your contact information to learn more and to arrange for an interview at my Kihei office.
Part Time Security
AOAO 1001 WILDER
Background in security and basic building maintenance required. Some computer, report writing and CCTV monitoring experience also required.
Pay starts at $14 an hour.
- Investigate and report maintenance and safety conditions which might endanger residents, workers or public safety.
- Investigate security related accidents/incidents, interview witnesses, complaints.
- Investigate and report fires, evacuations, hazardous situations/other facility related events.
- Complete report and follow up with management as needed.
- Oversees driveway, loading zones, ramps, and entrances and helps prevent congestion; facilitates special parking requests; and monitors parking garage and parking lot for improper parking.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
* Must have GUARD CARD in accordance with HRS 463-10.5
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds, walk grounds and stairs, bend, kneel, stoop and stand for long periods.
* Must be able to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
* Must be able to prepare and keep legible and concise daily logs and reports; file as required.
* Must have high school diploma, GED or higher.
* Must pass a background check and drug test.
* Must be computer/smart phone literate and understand basic Microsoft applications i.e. Word, Excel.
* Must be able and willing to work WEEKENDS and holidays.
Send your resume with all contact information to email@example.com
MUST SUBMIT RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED.
Service Technician/ Lube tech/ Detai...
Aloha Auto Group LTD
Aloha Kia Nimitz Service Department
Service Technicians / Lube Tech
• Previous Service / Maintenance Technician experience preferred.
• A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
• Basic mechanical understanding of an automobile.
• Paid Training.
• Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license.
• Aggressive pay plan with built in growth opportunities.
• Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
• Paid Holidays & PTO
• Life Insurance Plan
• 401(k) Retirement Plan
© Copyright 2017 Carmel Enterprises - All Rights Reserved
Oahu jobs - Jobs, Help Wanted, and Employment opportunities for Oahu, Hawaii.